Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
As the HR Generalist you will own administration, compliance, and the coordination of People Ops programs, while actively contributing to candidate/employee experience and our achievement-oriented culture!
We're not your typical "HR" team! We laugh A LOT, we care (incredibly hard) about people being treated well and loving their jobs, and we go out of our way to make sure that EVERYONE that we come in contact with has an amazing experience; sourcing to onboarding to exit, we believe that the experience should be five star!
What you’ll do:
- Act as the conduit between People Ops, Employee Experience, and Talent Acquisition on the application and administration of talent related programs
- Coordinate and assist our People Ops Business Partner with onboarding and orientation, carefully attending to every step and detail along the way to ensure everything is in place for a perfect first day
- Work with the People Ops Business Partner to monitor, track, and measure the comprehensive onboarding process to ensure timely and effective implementation
- Manage the lifecycle of back-end onboarding; background checks, offer letters, file creation, etc
- Own internal Intranets, handbook, and employee resources; ensuring accuracy, clarity, and employee understanding
- Foster HR policies for legally compliant, fair practices that also align with Drip’s guiding principles
- Investigate personnel issues and formal complaints creatively and constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical solutions
- Own the separation process ensuring risks are surfaced and addressed, documentation is legally compliant, and the delivery is humane and follows best practices
- Manage and maintain personnel files, ensuring accuracy and legal compliance
- Facilitate compensation program; work with 3rd party vendors and the VP of People
- Own and maintain our HRIS, ATS, and all HR systems and programs
- Assist with data and reporting needs
- Respond to employment verification and other outside inquires
- Assist employees with inquiries, concerns, & needs, always following through and closing loops
- Own the administration and coordination of all benefits, perks, and engagement programs
- Work with the Employee Experience team on employee experience, events, and recognition programs
- Assist with HR projects as they arise
- Work with recruiters to write/proof read upbeat, compelling job descriptions and administer all job postings
- Provide hands-on support to the department
Who you are:
- In all the work you do, you emphasize quality
- You have a strong drive, you’re a self-starter and exude incredible energy
- You’re not afraid to tell us that something won’t work or isn’t a good idea—and you can explain to us why. We value pushback
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go out and find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never settle for subpar, or even “passable” results, but rather strive to delight(!) your team and with extraordinary awesomeness
- Above everything else, you’re a problem solver, not a problem creator. When questions come at you, you have the answers or will dig deep to find them when you’re not 100% sure.
- An attitude that says, “Let me at it! No matter what the hurdle, I will figure out a way to get over it, around it, or through it.”
- You’re really smart, highly motivated, and you never say, “That’s not my job.” We’re looking for someone who is super-reliable and who will care about our employees and customers as much as we do.
- HR Certification (SHRM/HRCI)
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.