Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
As the Administrative Business Partner, you will play a huge role in organizing and streamlining the day-to-day employee experience at Drip + Leadpages. You are a driven and innovative administrative professional with a passion for establishing processes, a knack for creativity, and a desire to innovate and execute on an amazing employee experience.
Sound like you? Come join the fun and build something great with us! (please submit your resume in PDF format. thanks!)
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Cheerfully greet clients and visitors! You will be the first person our employees & guests see when they arrive at the office
- Throughout your day, you’ll summon your inner neat freak to ensure tidiness of kitchens, meeting rooms and common areas (you see things the typical eye would miss!)
- Stay ahead of our myriad of refreshments and snackies by keeping the kitchen fully stocked, the coffee fresh, the spa water refreshing, and the La Croix on ice
- Work with the Head of Employee Experience to coordinate refreshments for team lunches and events, from ordering to delivery, and set-up to take-down
- Work with the Head of Employee Experience to book fun and creative company events that will wow and delight our staff
- Work with the Head of Employee Experience to keep our on-boarding experience running smoothly by helping with candidate and new-hire tours, and coordinating first-day building needs
- Manage our gifts program, staying ahead of employee milestones like work anniversaries, birthdays, weddings and births
- Keep the office firing on all cylinders by ordering general office supplies, paper products, etc.
- Promptly route and manage incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries
- Venture out to handle errands or one-off requests (adventures o' plenty!)
- Thoughtfully identify and coordinate our generous volunteer opportunities
- Coordinate travel for employees and prospective employees
- Collaborate with our delightful, geographically dispersed team
- Jump in to back-up other departments when necessary with administrative support
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- A version of service experience exists somewhere in your work history, be it a barista, bartender, or maybe your first job in high school was at a delightful fast food chain ;-)
- You are proficient in the Google Productivity Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, etc…), as well as Keynote, Word, and Excel
- You are familiar with Cloud and SaaS-based office productivity tools such as DropBox, Slack, Jing, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the latter of which are demonstrated in your cover letter
- The ability to take a concept or desired outcome and run with it. In other words: you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Perseverance in the face of challenges, seeing them through to spectacular release
- The ability to problem-solve and put out fires with humility and grace - no prima donnas allowed
- You have demonstrated that you are able to work effectively at all levels of the organization
Who you are:
- In all the work you do, you emphasize quality
- You have a strong drive, you’re a self-starter and exude incredible energy
- You’re not afraid to tell us that something won’t work or isn’t a good idea—and you can explain to us why. We value pushback
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go out and find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never settle for subpar, or even “passable” results, but rather strive to delight(!) your team and with extraordinary awesomeness
- Above everything else, you’re a problem solver, not a problem creator. When questions come at you (hourly!), you have the answers or will dig deep to find them when you’re not 100% sure. You’re not afraid to make decisions and will take full responsibility if the decision ends up being the wrong one
- An attitude that says, “Let me at it! No matter what the hurdle, I will figure out a way to get over it, around it, or through it.”
- You’re really smart, highly motivated, and you never say, “That’s not my job.” We’re looking for someone who is super-reliable and who will care about our employees and customers as much as we do.
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.