Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
- Effectively onboard all new members of the go to market engine, including but not limited to our BDR and Account Executive teams
- Drive metrics-oriented results in terms of new employee ramp time, and all best practices leading to successful KPI attainment
- Develop a deep understanding of our GTM playbook, and effectively develop new employee onboarding & continuing training programs which align to the playbook
- Maintain understanding of regimented sales processes, and effectively coach new & existing reps on the process. This includes understanding our buyer journey, and how we align our customer-centric sales process to that journey.
- Strong orientation to a GTM tech stack, spanning both marketing and sales, develop best practices around how to leverage this tech stack
- Have a solid understanding of a SaaS sales engagement, how to effectively demo software to a prospective buyer, and most importantly, how to be a good coach of demoing software
- Align to our selling methodology, and develop effective training methods to transfer this knowledge to our team
- Develop, implement, and maintain a knowledge base of content and customer-facing collateral
- Provide and create tools, content, and informational resources for the sales team to sell more effectively (case studies, product brochures, product decks, FAQ documents/objection handling, sell sheets, pitch decks, etc)
- Regularly review sales calls and provide a constructive feedback loop to BDR's and AE's
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- A flexible schedule
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minnesota / Utah is our one non-negotiable
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.