We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN based startup that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
Come join the fun and build something great with us!
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Help manage our virtualized cloud infrastructure in the Google Cloud stack: App Engine, Container Engine (Kubernetes), Compute Engine, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL and BigQuery. Some familiarity with this stack or similar would be amazing!
- Automate application deployment and infrastructure creation processes with Jenkins, Ansible, Packer, Terraform and the Docker toolkit. Again, if you have hands-on experience with these tools or something similar, this could be your jam
- Think laterally and collaborate with other teams to work through tough challenges
- Craft awesome solutions while taking the needs of multiple areas of the organization into account
- Push back and voice your opinion if you think differently from the rest of the team. Yep! We truly value your opinion and we want to hear it
- Work within the fast-paced, lean startup environment, knowing it means we ship early and often.
- Watch what you’ve made help your teammates create awesome customer value. This is what it’s all about!
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Experience with building and scaling complex application systems
- A background in scripted provisioning/configuration management tools (think Bash, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Fabric, and similar)
- Familiarity with Docker and container-based building, deployment, orchestration and service discovery
- Building release pipelines using CI/CD tooling like Jenkins
- Experience with open source monitoring and logging, such as Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and Grafana
- A solid understanding of Unix-like operating systems, Ubuntu/Debian in particular
- Proven development ability; you’re confident with writing and testing robust software
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with both technical and business team members
Who you are:
- You are a tech and tooling enthusiast; you love staying up-to-date with the latest solutions for deploying and managing cloud infrastructure.
- You build beautifully bulletproof systems that others can depend on, but you also dabble with prototypes and experimental new solutions.
- You love improving the intelligence of various systems and environments through the implementation of sturdy and searchable monitoring and centralized logging.
- You always look for new things to learn and new ways to leverage your knowledge. You would take great pride in becoming a Subject Matter Expert people can trust.
- You have a passion for collaboration with software development teams to work towards the best solution to a need together.
- You automate everything! Literally. And you rarely (if ever) manually fix the same problem twice.
- You know what “fast-paced” really means and you embrace it.
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
To learn more about our people, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week.
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis.
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team.
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a true reality! In 2015, we were thrilled to give promotions to 20% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact.
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun.
- No politics, no B.S., and no jerks.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a skill and culture match for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!