Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
As a fast-growing marketing automation platform, Drip is backed by two of the tech industry’s most prominent venture capital firms and has quickly become one of the most cutting-edge and beloved products in the space. Our entrepreneurial spirit and friendly atmosphere provide an engaging work environment, unlike any others you’ve encountered in the past. Our customer success team plays a critical role in the forward momentum of our company and is in constant collaboration with various teams to cultivate rich, pioneering ideas that are helping advance Drip to the top of our industry.
Are you interested in contributing to a focused, high-talent, and passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow, and the way email works?
Then join us at Drip!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll have turbo-charge technical skills that help you create complex solutions and bring our amazing customers’ work to the next level.
Some of your individual contributions will be to:
- Take great joy in answering questions and solving the problems of our fantastic customers via email, chat, phone, and screen sharing
- Know how to really listen and show empathy for our customers’ unique situations
- Thrive on going the extra mile, even when it’s not asked for
- Contribute to our growing knowledge network of answers to improve our customers’ and team’s resources
- Stay current with our new products, features, and integrations, reinventing your problem-solving to incorporate constant change
- Fearlessly push to respond to a high volume of customer interactions (40+ per day) with accuracy
- Leverage resources available to you and our systems to make the team’s hard work go further than anyone thought possible
- Proactively identify opportunities for further product adoption of Drip
We place a high preference on Technical Support Specialists who have:
- 1-2 years of technical support or online help desk experience
- Pride in providing world-class support and have a positive personality to boot
- Incredible conflict resolution, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in some (or all!) of our technology stack: marketing automation (ex. Drip), landing page builders (ex. Leadpages, Clickfunnels), WordPress, ecommerce platforms (ex. Shopify), and basic HTML and CSS
Who you are:
- Support is part of your DNA and you get a rush out of helping people and making someone’s day
- You have a superhuman aptitude for grammar, you're a pro at spotting typos, and you have a flair for proper punctuation
- You are scrappy and entrepreneurial and love working with people who have that same drive
- You see every interaction with our customers as an opportunity to improve the customer experience
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound-bite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up.
- Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never say “That’s not my job”
Who we are:
Drip + Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, here’s what we’ll bring in return:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and generous equity
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function. In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip + Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
We'd love to hear from you! Please submit your most recent resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!