We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As the Workforce Analyst you will partner with the Customer Success Operations Manager and Director of Customer Success on operational strategies, need assessments, system and performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What You Will Do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow, but to start with you will be:
- Creating short and long-term forecast and staffing plans to ensure adequate coverage.
- Overseeing proactive scheduling of activities such as training, meetings, and overtime.
- Analyzing and managing intraday coverage and making real time adjustments.
- Maximizing efficiency and occupancy to meet SLA's.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting performance statistics and making recommendations for improvement.
- Constantly evaluating systems and recommending necessary changes or upgrades.
- Leveraging support tools to reduce ticket volume.
- Performing related duties as assigned.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends and benchmarking best in class practices.
- Some weekend work may be requested.
What You Have Done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- A significant support, contact center, technical support or call center background.
- At least 1 year of Workforce Analyst experience in a support environment.
- Operations experience including reporting, staffing and scheduling.
- Experience working with systems such as Zendesk, BiqQuery, or others.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Proficient in systems such as MS Excel, Google Sheets and Keynote.
- SaaS experience
- Experience in a rapidly growing-support department
Who You Are:
- You are analytical, systematic, and have a knack for creating something out of nothing and/or making order out of chaos.
- The thought of building out an already-successful department even further makes you giddy.
- You have a keen ability for seeing the big picture, synthesizing data, making operational recommendations, and seeing them through as successful projects.
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail aren’t just sound bites for you but real strengths!
- You partner well within and across departments to get results.
- You’re tech-savvy...and maybe even a little geeky.
- You have off-the-charts communication skills.
- When it comes to delivering, nothing is ever left to chance; you know how to create a road map and get there...every time.
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn: You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up
- Technology is your friend, not your foe
- You never say “That’s not my job"
Who We Are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound Like You?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button) and a link to your LinkedIn profile. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!