We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As a Senior Marketing Automation Specialist at Leadpages, you'll be joining a team and a company that truly values great email marketing and marketing automation (in fact, we just bought Drip, the industry’s most exciting marketing automation platform!). Your blend of personalization strategy and tactics will help us dream up the world’s best follow-up sequences and execute them with ease.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Create and implement strategies for segmenting and personalizing automated email campaigns for Leadpages, Drip and Center product lines
- Create up-market campaigns to help migrate and activate new marketing automation customers
- Draft dynamic content for email marketing campaigns to reach customized audience segments
- Draft dynamic automation workflows to reach a customized audience during their stage in the conversion funnel.
- Uphold marketing automation platform tracking protocol to ensure proper tracking of links and campaigns
- Assemble email assets into the Drip marketing automation platform to fully build out campaigns and other email communications
- Create logic for follow-up sequences designed to maximize lead-to-sale conversion rates
- Build and maintain landing pages associated with marketing automation campaigns
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- 4+ years working with digital marketing tools
- Experience with 3+ different marketing automation tools (experience with Drip or a tag-based automation program is strongly preferred)
- Solid understanding of landing page and other lead generation tools
- Basic to moderate understanding of inserting dynamic text with liquid markup or another coding language.
- Solid understanding of list segmentation and audience targeting
- A taste for data. You know which metrics matter for your content and keep a close eye on them
- Problem solving and troubleshooting are second nature to you
- Experience working with Drip, Leadpages or Center
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, entrepreneurship, or related business fields
- Experience working with digital marketing tools
- Experience working at a software as a service (SaaS) company
- Experience with a/b testing
Who you are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities.
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. Technology is your friend, not your foe.
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!